IV Vitamin Therapy
Fuel your life, and so you can shine brighter. At Illumma, we believe in treating the whole human, and vitamin infusions are a great way to not only recover from your ketamine infusion quickly but support you in living your healthiest life possible. Since you already have an IV port in, we will simply connect the IV bag after your infusion, and it will be done by the time you have recovered.
IV Vitamin Therapy can help…
- ZSupport ketamine recovery
- ZReplenish vital nutrients
- ZHydrate and cleanse
- ZSupport the function of joints and muscles
- ZMaximize physical performance
- ZRegain focus
- ZRestore your youthful glow
Nutrients & their effects
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for health. It helps form and maintains bones, skin, and blood Vessels. It is also an antioxidant. The body needs vitamin C for various functions such as:
- It helps the body produce collagen, L-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters.
- It is an antioxidant that helps remove unwanted substances known as reactive oxidative species (ROS) from the body.
- It helps the body absorb iron.
- It helps support a healthy immune system.
- It supports healthy wound healing.
Vitamin B-12 is a crucial B vitamin. It is needed for nerve tissue health, brain function, and the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for brain function and the synthesis of red blood cells.
- The deficiency of vitamin B-12 can lead to neurological difficulties and anemia.
- People over 14 should consume more than 2.4 micrograms (mcg) of vitamin B-12 daily.
- Vitamin B-12 is naturally available in meats and people who are plant-based should supplement B12 into their diet.
B Complex refers to not one but eight different vitamins. All B vitamins play an important role in converting food into not just one energy in the body. Each B vitamin also has a unique position in a person’s health.
- Vitamin B-1 – Thiamin
- Vital to the healthy growth and function of organs, including the brain and heart
- Vitamin B-2 – Riboflavin
- Vitamin B-2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
- Vitamin B-3 – Niacin
- The body needs niacin to maintain healthy skin, nerves, digestion, and high doses of niacin can help to improve cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B-5 – Pantothenic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid is essential for the health of the brain and nervous system
- Vitamin B-6 – Pyridoxine
- Pyridoxine helps the body make new red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body and help support a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin B-7 – Biotin
- Biotin is essential for healthy hair, nails, and nerve function.
- Vitamin B-9 – Folic Acid
- The body uses Folic Acid — or its natural form — to make DNA and genetic material. Folic Acid is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function.
Glutathione is commonly described as the “mother of all antioxidants” and one of the most important supplements you could ever take. Glutathione is used in every cell in the body, and studies have shown that increasing glutathione levels provides significant health benefits. Glutathione is classified as an endogenous antioxidant, which means it is produced by the body naturally. However, healthy glutathione levels can quickly be exhausted from disease and temporary illness, stress, and toxin exposure.
- Improved mental health
- Fewer ADD symptoms
- Brain health & protection
- Oxidative Stress Fighter
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Healing the Gut
- Cancer Prevention Properties
- Alcohol & drug detoxification
Find Your Light at Illumma
Schedule your complimentary consultation today.