“Peace, happiness, and love are a daily practice. Give time and energy to that which you want more of in your life. Invest in yourself for a higher quality of life. You’re worth it.”
– Akiroq Brost
One of the first questions people ask is “How much do the infusions cost?” We understand that this treatment method is a financial investment. Consider how these costs compare with what your mental health may be costing.
- What is your depression costing you?
- What is feeling ‘checked out’ from your life costing you?
- What is being disconnected from others costing you?
While there are financial costs associated with some of these, there are also costs to your happiness and wellbeing.
Ketamine treatment is an investment in your mental health. Allow this self care to become an investment in your mental wellbeing; an investment that grows and pays dividends that last a lifetime.
- Our protocols and individualized approach are cutting-edge, leading the ketamine industry.
- Comfort driven – we provide a soothing environment, aromatherapy, plush recliners, eye masks, noise-canceling headphones, weighted blankets, and curated playlists.
- IV infusions provide the best experience for patients, we’ve done over 6000.
- No remote monitoring – medical staff in the rooms to supervise & support.
- Integration focused – weekly integration classes, a wide network of other providers, and resources tailored to your needs.
Self-Guided Ketamine Infusion Pricing
6 infusion series – $3000
- Complimentary ketamine education calls
- Medical consultation with ketamine trained medical provider
- Six infusions with psychedelic-informed nurse or paramedic
- Continuous access to weekly integration groups for furthering education
- Discounted IV vitamin services
We understand that this is a significant investment for most and we believe that finances should not prevent anyone from healing. We have several structures in place to offer payment options for patients, read below to find out more!
We want to honor those that serve our country by offering a veteran discount of 20% for any self-guided treatment series. This discount will apply for booster sessions as well, at 10% off.
Ketamine Assisted Therapy Pricing
2x Onboarding Talk Sessions – $150 each
KAT Ketamine Sessions** (2hr) – $700
6 infusion series – $4500
**A minimum of 3 sessions is required but the total number of KAT sessions is determined by the client need and therapist discretion. Our standard treatment plan is six sessions.
Session costs include a ketamine infusion as well.
Clients are required to have a credit card on file with Illumma while receiving KAT.
Illumma has a cancellation policy around missed appointments. Please contact staff to learn more.
Post Infusion Add-Ons
IV Vitamin Drip – $99
IV Vitamins + NAD+(100mg) – $149
NAD+ 500mg – $250
NAD+ 100mg “mini” Drip -$75
Glutathione IV Push – $25
Plain 500ml Saline – $30
Stand Alone Add-Ons
NAD+ Only (500mg) – $250 single/6 pack – $1200
Post-infusion vitamins and saline add-ons will only add an additional 10-15 minutes onto your infusion time. While NAD+ can add 30-45 minutes of additional time at lower doses.
You can find out more about these therapies and the specific vitamins we use on our IV Vitamin Therapy page and our NAD+ Therapy page.
Insurance, Medicare, FSAs & HSAs
At this time, ketamine is not covered by insurance. However, Illumma is a mental health clinic, so many other procedures (office visits, IVs, other medications) are covered. We can create itemized Superbills that allow you to submit an out-of-network bill to your insurance for reimbursement. Patients typically receive 20-50% back in reimbursement. You can also use your HSA (health savings account) or FSA (flexible spending account) to cover costs.
Investing in your mental health is a part of the healing process. Committing to this treatment mentally, emotionally, and financially can help you actualize the changes you’d like to make in your life.
If cost is a barrier to your treatment options, allow our program partners to help!
1. Advance Care (Self Guided or KAT) to help more people heal without finances having to make patients put their mental health on the back burner. Advance Care Card is the quickest and easiest way to pay for your insurance procedures and treatments not covered. Apply here
2. Walnut (Self Guided Only): Walnut is an excellent way to manage your healthcare costs. They turn your medical bill into smaller, monthly installments that are customized to you. Starting at 0% APR & finance up to $25K. APPLY HERE
Still have additional questions?
Give us a call at (512) 686-5935, and we can help you find a solution.