“The best investment you can make is in yourself.”
One of the first questions most people ask is, “how much do the infusions cost?” and although we can understand needing to know the financial investment, the thing we always ask back is what your struggle is currently costing you?
- What is your anxiety costing you?
- What is your depression costing you?
- What is your pain costing you?
- What is missing work costing you?
- What is being disconnected from family & friends costing you?
- What is missing out on your life costing you?
Some of these are actual financial costs, but many are debts against your happiness and health. Debts that add up with the interest of shame and regret a life that you wished you had.
Ketamine treatment is an investment in your mental health. Mental health is self-care, and self-care is not a cost; it’s an investment that grows over time and pays dividends that last a lifetime.
The exact cost will depend on which path our Advance Provider feels would work best with your needs. This will be determined during your phone consult with our Advance Provider as we create a custom care plan to allow the best results for individual patients. After the path is decided, we can review if discounts can apply to your healing plan.
Ketamine Infusion Therapy Pricing
6 infusion series – $3000
Includes consultation, new client process, six infusions, 4 – 30 minutes integration coaching session with your Being True to You ketamine integration coach.
We understand this is a significant investment for many, and we believe that finances should not prevent anyone from healing. We also want to honor those that serve our country by offering veterans a 20% discount.
This discount will only apply to your initial series. You will also receive 10% off of any booster infusions. You must show your military ID at your first appointment to qualify for the discount.
Ketamine Assisted Therapy Pricing
Evaluation Session (1hr) – $150
Prep Sessions (1hr) – $150
KAT Sessions** (2hr) – $700
**A minimum of 3 sessions is required but the total number of KAT sessions is determined by the client need and therapist discretion.
Clients are required to have a credit card on file with Illumma while receiving KAT.
An initial deposit of $750 is required.
$150 of this fee this will cover the prep session.
The remaining $600 will be used to cover the Illumma and KAT therapist fees, in case of cancellation. If no cancellations occur, the $600 will be applied toward your last infusion.
Post Infusion Add-Ons
IV Vitamin Drip – $99
IV Vitamins + NAD+(100mg) – $149
NAD+ 500mg – $250
NAD+ 100mg “mini” Drip -$75
Glutathione IV Push – $25
Plain 500ml Saline – $30
Stand Alone Add-Ons
NAD+ Only (500mg) – $350 single/5 pack – $1599
Glutathione IV Push – $25
Insurance, Medicare, FSAs & HSAs
At this time, ketamine is not covered by insurance. However, Illumma is a mental health clinic, so many other procedures (office visits, IVs, other medications) are covered. We can create itemized Superbills that allow you to submit an out-of-network bill to your insurance for reimbursement. Currently, patients are typically receiving 30-50% back in reimbursement. You can also use your HSA (health savings account) or FSA (flexible spending account) to cover all or a portion of the cost for therapy.
What to do if the price FEELS impossible?!?
First off, realize that investing in your health is part of the healing process. The act of committing to the treatment mentally, emotionally, and financially can allow the therapy to work at the deepest level possible.
Our goal at Illumma is to make ketamine therapy available to as many people as possible and not let financial barriers stand in the way of anyone’s healing.
1. Advance Care (Self Guided or KAT) to help more people heal without finances having to make patients put their mental health on the back burner. Advance Care Card is the quickest and easiest way to pay for your insurance procedures and treatments not covered. Apply here
2. Walnut (Self Guided Only): Walnut is a better way to manage your healthcare costs. We turn your medical bill into smaller, monthly installments that are customized to you. Starting at 0% APR & finance up to $25K APPLY HERE
3. Ask for Support from Friends / Family: Those who love you want to see you happy, and asking for support allows those closest to you to stand with you in your healing journey.
Still feeling blocked when it comes to how to pay for treatment?
Give us a call at (512) 686-5935, and we can help you find a solution.